Verb: pootle
poo-t(u)l To move in a leisurely unhurried way,
with no real purpose


Saturday 20 July 2013

Fun - Part 1

                                            ♥ So, here's an exciting little bit of fun...
                                 I bought this a couple of weeks ago from a second hand shop..

 
♥  Isn't it lovely ?  - um, no not really, not how it is at the moment anyway.
 
 
Not only is it shiny fabric, it's got tasslley bits as well, just to add to it's general loveliness!
 
 
Nope, not looking any better from that angle either.
Time to set to....
 
 
♥  Fun, fun, fun ...
 
 
  It's looking better already!
To be continued .....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by - I LOVE receiving your comments and get really excited when I see a new one has been added. I read every single one and try to send a reply whenever I can. ♥